Dialogue: A dialogue between two friends about the location of a place

Tania: Hello Sabbir, how are you?
Sabbir: Hi, I am fine. And you?

Tania: I am fine, too. Thank you.
Sabbir: Where are you going?

Tania: I want to go to the railway station. But I don’t know it. Could you please tell me the way to the railway station?
Sabbir: Of course. It’s very simple and not so far from here. Go straight for few minutes and then you will find a left turn road. Keep going along the road about 100 yards.

Tania: Fine. Then?
Sabbir: There you will see a foot over bridge. Cross it and turn right. Within a few moments you will see a red building. That’s it.

Tania: Thank you very much.
Sabbir: You are most welcome. But why are you going there.

Tania: I need to buy a ticket to Dhaka. See you later. Bye.

Sabbir: Good bye.