Letter: Describing a picnic you have enjoyed


Railgate, Jessore
18 Jun 2011
My dear Atik
I hope you are well. I’m well too. In your last letter you wanted to know about the picnic I had gone recently. Let me give you a description of the picnic.

I along with some of my friends had decided to go on a picnic. According to the decision we went to the picnic on 10 June 2011. We all decided to go to the Shat Gambuj Mosque in Bagerhat. You know it is a place of historical interest. We began to take preparation beforehand. We first hired a microbus to go there. We also took with us other necessary things. The hired microbus took to the place without difficulties. We reached there before the expected time. Reaching there we visited around the Shat Gambuj Mosque. As we took with us cooked food, we did not have to cook. Actually I enjoyed it very much. I was surprised to see the big and beautiful building of the mosque. The mosque is beautifully decorated. The surrounding scenery is also charming. I also played and important role in the picnic. I was in the charge of management. However, after staying till 5 pm we left the picnic spot for our home. And we reached home without trouble. Really Shat Gambuj Mosque is a place of historical interest. I enjoyed the whole picnic. I left the Shat Gambuj Mosque but the memory still haunts my mind. I also recommend you to go there.

Today I have to stop here. Convey my salaam to your parents and love to your younger brother and sister.

Yours ever
Akib

From
X
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Y
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H