A dialogue between two friends about the National Memorial.

Aysha: Hello Babli, how are you?
Babli: I am fine. Thank you. How are you?
Aysha: I am also fine, thank you. I haven’t seen you for a few days. Where have        you been?
Babli: I have been to Savar to pay a visit to the Natioanl Memorial.
Aysha: That’s great! I haven’t gone there yet. But I want to go. Please tell me   something about it.
Babli: The Memorial is really beautiful. It’s more beautiful than we see on TV.
Aysha: I heard that there are some graves beside the monument?
Babli: You are right. The martyred freedom fighters are buried beside the          monument. There is also a beautiful mosque and a library inside the        complex. I forgot to tell you that the entire area is huge.
Aysha: What about the pool that we see on TV?
Babli: Yes, there is a long pool in front of the Memorial. It has increased the     beauty of the Memorial.
Aysha: What more you saw?
Babli: The entire complex is used as a park also. People use to come here for    passing their free time. Since it is beside the main road, visitors can visit    the place very easily.
Aysha: Is it true that there is a museum?
Babli: Actually there is no museum but the govt. has a plan to make a museum          here.
Aysha: I see.
Babli: When I entered into the complex, I felt a sort of peace in my mind. I       expressed my felicitation to the brave sons of Bangladesh for their     contribution to make us free.
Aysha: Would that I could go there!
Babli: Try to make a trip. It will be a great memory in your life. Oh Ayesha, I   have to go now. See you later.
Aysha: Bye.

Babli: Bye.