Letter: Write a letter to your friend describing a book you have read recently


Fatehabad, Ctg
12 May, 2012

Dear Sultan,

How are you? I hope you all are well. I am also well here. I have received your letter yesterday. Today, I am going to tell you a new matter.

Recently I have read the famous book ‘Nakshi Kanthar Math’ by Jasim Uddin. Actually it’s a long poem. Beautiful description of rural life is given here. When I was reading , it seemed to me that I was present in the village. The description of Rupai and Saju is given so wonderfully. The story of ‘Nakshi Kanthar Math’ is pathetic. Here Rupai, a rural young man, is the protagonist or hero. At last Rupai fled in the charge of a murder and Saju died mourning for her. The story touched me very much. I suggest you to read the book. You will certainly enjoy it very much.

No more today. Convey my Salaam to your parents. Waiting for your reply.

Your loving friend
Tahsin


From
Tahsin
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Sultan
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H