Dialogue between you and headmaster about being late

Myself: My I come in sir?

Headmaster: Yes. Come in. Why are late today?

Myself: Sir, I was stuck in traffic jam.

Headmaster: Traffic jam is an usual matter in our country. Will you be late every day?

Myself: No, sir.

Headmaster: Then, why are you late today?

Myself: I started from home in time. Yet I couldn’t reach in time.

Headmaster: Here is the problem. You know there is no certainty of reaching in time. So, you should start earlier so that you can reach in time.

Myself: It will not happen next time, sir.

Headmaster: If you are late again, you will be punished.

Myself: I will never be late, sir.

Headmaster: That’s very good. But remember, this is your last warning.

Myself: Ok, sir.

Headmaster: Go to your class.

Myself: Thank you, sir.


Headmaster: No mention.