Letter-To your younger brother about the importance of Learning English

Railgate, Jessore
18 Jun 2018
My dear Y,
How are you? I hope you are well. I am also well here by the grace of Almighty. I came to know from mother about your result. You did well in your last exam. But your progress in English is not noteworthy. Mother wrote me that you are not much interested in English. Today I have taken pen to tell you something about English.
You know that English is the international language. Without knowing English, higher education is not possible because all the books of higher education are written in English. On the other hand, you will not get a good job if you are not smart in English. English will help you to know the world because most of the information of the world is in English. At the same time, if you are weak in English, you can not claim yourself a good student.
I hope you will be attentive in your study and learn English seriously.
Your elder brother
X


From
X
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Y
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H