Email: Refusal to a friend who has written to you asking for money


From: Md. Azizul Haque <azizul.english@gmail.com>

To: Raihan Ahmed <raihan786@yahoo.com>

Sent: 24 September 2025, 5:54 pm

Subject: I am unable to lend you money

Dear Raihan,
Hope you are well by the grace of almighty Allah. I am also well here. In your last email you asked me to lend you some money. I am extremely sorry that I cannot lend you the money right now.

Dear friend, you know that my father is a school teacher and he pays for my education with a great hardship. Every month he gives me some pcket money. But this time the situation is different since this is January and I have to buy a lot of books along with new school dress. Please don’t be hopeless. Inshallah I will help you next time if possible.

Your friend

Azizul