Email: To your friend describing your aim in life.


From: Plabon Shahriar <plabon2000@gmail.com>

To: Samim Ahmed Asif <asif780@yahoo.com>

Sent: 12 September 2025, 4:46 pm

Subject: My aim in life

My dear Asif,
In you last e-mail you wrote that you are very eager to know about my future plan in life. Thank you for your interest.

You know that I have a keen interest in computer learning. Actually, I want to be a computer engineer. Of course, there are some practical reasons for choosing this. Nowadays computer influences our practical life greatly. In fact, modern life cannot run without computer. This machine is used in treatment, communication, calculation, games and sports, making any plan and what not. So a man without any knowledge of computer is blamed to be back-dated. He may not get a good job. On the other hand, job facilities are open for those persons who have good knowledge of computer. So I’m determined to pursue my higher studies in computer science and technology. I have a firm faith that I would succeed in my attempt.

What are you thinking about your future plan? Please let me know by return of mail. With best wishes to you all.

Yours ever,

Plabon