Dialogue: A dialogue between two friend about school magazine

Myself: Hello Farhan! How are you?
Farhan: I am fine, thank you. How are you?
Myself: I am also fine. Thank you. Have you gone through our new school magazine?
Farhan: Yes, I have. I have read your writing.
Myself: Thank you. But I didn't find any writing of yours.
Farhan: You are right. I failed to submit it. Which part of the magazine do you like most?
Myself: My favourite part is joke.
Farhan: Mine too. I also like the riddles.
Myself: What's your opinion about the article by Suvas sir.
Farhan: Oh! It's really great.
Myself: And what about that of Azizul sir?
Farhan: It didn't seem interesting to me.
Myself: Don't miss to submit your writhing next time.
Farhan: This time I will do it earlier.
Myself: My friend, I have to go now. It's time for my private tutor.
Farhan: Ok, see you later.
Myself: Good bye.

Farhan: Good bye.