Dialogue-Two friends about the Preparation for coming exam

Debdas: Hay Piklu, you are here but I am coming from your home.
Piklu: What’s the matter, Debdas?
Debdas: What’s about your preparation for the test exam?
Piklu: Yes, fairly well. I have completed almost every subject. What’s about you?
Debdas: Same to you. But I am afraid of accounting. I could not do it well.
Piklu: You have much time to prepare.  You may have my help to get any point. What’s about your English?
Debdas: That’s well. I have practiced a lot. And before exam I will revise them, and you?
Piklu: My position in English is not good. Because my private tutor could not finish the syllabus yet.
Debdas: Hardly teacher will prepare your lesson, Piklu. You have to prepare yourself.
Piklu: You are exactly right.
Debdas: Ok, can you lend me your exercise book of accounting?
Piklu: Of course. Let’s go home.

Debdas: Let’s go. I am in hurry.