Letter-Thanking a friend for his birthday presents

30, New market, A Block, Jessore
March 25, 2018

My Dear Y,
I hope that you are well by the grace of Allah. I received your letter the day before yesterday. I think that you will write to me thus from time to time. I was delighted very much to receive your present on my birthday. You gave me a book of Rabindranath as a present. You know that my favorite writer is Rabindranath. So, I became very delighted getting such kind of gift. Besides, you know that I like reading short stories book. Your gift will complete my thirst. I think that your present is not just a present; rather it is a symbol of your love for me.

No more today. Convey my best regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Yours ever
X


From
X
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Y
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H