Letter-Thanking a friend for his hospitality

Railgate, Jessore
31 October 2018
My dear Y
Hope you are well by Allah’s mercy. I am also fine by his blessings. Actually I can not forget your hospitality specially your parents’ affectionate treatment. Staying with you for a few days I felt how much you and your parents love me. Your mother took every care of me. She fed me Payes, different cakes, noodles and pudding. Your father always talked to me cordially. And you accompanied me everywhere and introduced me to different new surroundings. In fact, your cordial behaviour tempts me to visit your house again. I can not but thank you and your parents for your hospitality.
However, you and your parents are invited to my residence. I will be waiting for your arrival.
Yours ever
X


From
X
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Y
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H