Letter-To your friend how you pass your free time

   Jessore
20-03-2018
My dear Y,
At firstly get my pleasant love. I hope you are fine by the grace of Allah. I am also very well. You have wanted to know about my free time. I am giving you a short description about my free time.
Leisure or free time refreshes our mind and makes us happy. Routine work makes life boring and monotonous. When I am free of work, I spend my leisure time in gardening. Because garden is a source of beauty and refreshment and it keeps me fit. I shall be glad if you visit my flower garden.
I also like to watch movies. Historical movies charms me most. So, during leisure period, I try to watch my favourite movies. In the highly competitive world, it is difficult to get free time. Yet, whenever I get, I try to make its best use.

No more today. Express my best regards to your parents as well as love to the younger.

Yours ever
X


From
X
Village: A
Post: B
P.S: C
District: D
Stamp
To
Y
Village: E
Post: F
P.S: G
District: H